Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lovely Day for a Tree Trimming

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day. Perfect lazy Sunday to spend lounging outside, reading Kitty in the Underworld by Carrie Vaughn, and watching the man once again climb the large dead oak tree to trim a little more off in preparation for topping it and carving his own totem pole. At least that is what he told his mother he plans to do with it. She thought he was joking, I on the other hand am not so sure that at this time next year I won't have the most interesting yard decoration in the neighborhood...or at the least the start of the most interesting yard decoration in the neighborhood.

While enjoying the cool breezes from the shelter of my shade, I also took the opportunity to play with my new camera app for my kindle.




It takes better pictures than my cheap (and very old) pay as you go cell phone but I am still not that impressed. Plus it is very clumsy to have to hold the kindle facing me and line up the shot behind myself in order to take a picture. Perhaps someday I will buy a good camera or at least a cell phone that will take better pictures. Someday. Maybe.

The man's parents showed up right after he ascended and we spent a very pleasant afternoon watching him work. All in all it was a wonderful way to spend my last Sunday before the semester starts.

1 comment:

treeremovalmelbourne said...

A tree trimming can keep your trees in prime shape, keeping them a valued addition to any property and home.

Tree Removal Melbourne