Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Is That a Puffin in Your Pocket or Are You Just Happy to See Me?

I have off today. I am just now drinking my morning coffee. It is gorgeous outside; cool, sunny, with a delicious breeze blowing. I am going to keep this post brief, partly because I need to make a list so I do not squander the day (and I feel a good squander coming on) and partly because you have no idea how many typos I have already corrected. Seriously, my fingers do not seem to want to connect with the keyboard this morning.

One item on the list will be to finish a book review for Ink by Amanda Sun but I have a few more pressing items to check off before I will get to that one. In the meantime, I wanted to share this adorable clip from Animal Planet. It is about how Icelandic children go out of their way to capture and release confused baby puffins after they are lured into the seedy side of town by the bright city lights. It made me smile. I hope it does the same for you.

No comments: