Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Morning Struggle

I have been up since nine this morning. I have accomplished little. Actually other than letting the dogs out, making coffee, unloading and reloading the dishwasher, I have done nothing. I have logged onto Facebook. I have cruised around I Can Has Cheezburger and Cute Overload websites (my morning coffee ritual). I have not rounded up the laundry that must be done today. I have not begun to clean my dusty little hovel yet. I have not cracked open a textbook and read the required chapters. I have also not logged onto my Courseweb to watch the class lecture from this week's classes.

When Sunday is my only day off (which it often is), I sometimes struggle to make it the productive day that it needs to be. What I do not struggle with is ways to procrastinate. Apparently I can do that on autopilot.

Meh, it's only 11:30 AM, I still have time to get stuff done...you know, later on today.

No comments: