Friday, April 12, 2013

Of Rainy Fridays and Grumpy Authors

It is raining today. While I am sure I will hear no end to complaints today about the horrible weather and "when will spring get here" comments (it was very warm for two full days), the rain allowed me to grab an extra hour of sleep. I cancelled the Friday morning "Walk Like a Librarian" program. I have bronchitis, I don't want pneumonia, especially not walking pneumonia. Getting, walk like a librarian, walking pneumonia? Never mind (it was funny in my head, might be the cough medicine).

In other news, apparently Grumpy Cat is now to be an author. Posted on Tardar's official Facebook page was this little tidbit.
9781452126579
I want a copy. I really do.

Hope everyone has a good Friday (get it , Good Friday, Ha! I love this cough medicine, it is going to make today fun! My poor coworkers have no idea waht they are in for today :) )

No comments: