Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Another Wonderful Wednesday Evening






It has been a while since I shared my appreciation for Wednesday evenings but I do not love them any less. I don't love them because they mark the mid-point in the work week. When you work Saturdays like I do regularly, Thursday becomes the new mid-week checkpoint. I like my Wednesdays because this is the day of the week when I work only at the library. I generally work 1PM to 8PM, not a bad shift. I do have a forty minute commute each way but still, I can sleep in and still have time to do some housework or homework before going to work-work.

The entire day is slow paced and practically stress free. It gives me time to relax those shoulder muscles that were tensed up since Sunday evening, so that when they ball up again on Thursday morning they won't feel so fatigued. I guess while Wednesday (and really how many times can I refer to one day in a short blog?) is not a mid-week mark of my work week, it is the reset button for my stress.

I will wallow in my Wednesday evening splendor tonight as I read Finding Camlann by Peter Pidgeon.

No comments: