Monday, December 09, 2013

Moany Monday

Yes it is Monday, time for the work week to begin anew. After one day off.

I love my job at the library but the downside is that I work the weekend and thus only experience the briefest of breaks between jobs. Normally this is not a big deal but apparently I woke up on the whiny side of bed this morning. It is cold, dark and I am borderline sick (hence the whininess, if I was really sick I would be in martyr mode) and I just want to crawl back into my nice warm bed and hibernate until I get a better job (than my other job, not the library). But no, I will soldier on and listen to every other customer complain about this crazy weather (you know, because it's odd to have snow in December) and whinge to my poor coworkers (who will not be getting paid enough to deal with me today) about my desire to crawl back into the folds of my inviting blankey.

So a normal Monday it is.

What I want to be doing (minus the giant hand petting me)...


What I will be doing most of the day (my lucky coworkers don't know how lucky they are about to be...poor bastards)

No comments: